Withering
♥ hearts
Wednesday, 9 February 2011,Wednesday, February 09, 2011
unchange.

note: today is 2/9. ignore the date above.
WOW. cny pass so fast. today is already day 7. ((; went prawn fishing. hahah. first time but its fun. :DD went down town and brought a dress. :D cant control my shopping habit. ha! didnt have much time to roam around town. rush back home to lao yu sheng. was late and get scolding. damn. so fcuk up. the worst thing is, they eat finish all and didnt even left some for me. tmd. so in the first place, dont even call me and scream on the phone and tell me get back home. >:/
i have been locking myself hours in room since i came back. didnt want to see their fcuking face and attitude. sorry if my words too harsh, im just venting my anger. (:
alright, going off. goodnight world. i love you.