Withering
♥ hearts
Monday, 31 January 2011,Monday, January 31, 2011
cry.

DAMN. idk why i cant change the date. ignore the date above. today is 1st of feb la.
finally, it stops raining. the sky has stop crying but my heart still cry. damn. DD;
i read your blog and finally you manage to post something. ahh! i wish i would never read that post la. :/ (&&i hope you didnt read my blog.)
i cant control love. i cant even control myself falling on you. i feel like digging a hole and hide now. ))):
how i wish you would text me. i miss you.
went to town yesterday after work to get my cny clothes. oh man! spent 92bucks for 2 shirts. ah! i really love my new clothes la. (((: i love the sales girl. she's so funny la. i will go back that shop again( If i got $$ to buy their clothes xDD). cab home and reach back by 11pm.
countdown to cny already. :DDD mood for cny is not as great like last year. dk why. :/
flu,sore throat and cough still haven recover. && is like getting worse? but i think i power, went to eat curry yesterday and now wake up no voice. LOL. stuck at home today. dk where to go. anyone ask me out? (: